Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5

images A well known Volkswagen T5 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. ABT VW Touran 2003
  • ABT VW Touran 2003

• Bezzer
    09-06 08:51 PM
    im not really new to photoshop...i've been using it for a couple of years...just never done a pixel stretch before.. :)

wallpaper ABT VW Touran 2003 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2003 ABT VW Touran PICS
  • 2003 ABT VW Touran PICS

• crystal
    04-28 03:08 PM
    What possible reasons , you think you might get an RFE on h1-b extension?

2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2003 ABT VW Touran PHOTOS
  • 2003 ABT VW Touran PHOTOS

• satya1234
    03-29 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Yes H1 extension has been applied before I94 expires.
    But by the time H1 transfer applies, I94 got expired.
    Please let me know if you need any futher information.

2011 2003 ABT VW Touran PICS 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. (VW T5 2003 onwards: T)
  • (VW T5 2003 onwards: T)

• mach1343
    05-13 11:36 PM
    I am in the similar situation. Attended for visa interview at Toronto US Consulate on May 6. VO just kept I129 (All the annexures), Client/vendor letters. Informed you will get replay within 1-2wks. Its already been a week, I didnt get any response back. Consulate called client on the same day. No updates after that.

Appreciate if someone could let us know, usually how long it takes to get any status update ? I have been working with the same Employer/Client for last 4 years.

Are you working for a consulting company or a direct to your employer?

more...

2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2003 ABT VW New Beetle
  • 2003 ABT VW New Beetle

• greencardfever5
    08-24 01:18 AM
    poorslumdog,

I do appologize. I have made some donations today, will be making in the future.
    i will be more active in the posts and compaigns.

will you please encourage others to respond to my questions?

Thanks for giving me a wake -up call.

2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. New ABT VW Touran
  • New ABT VW Touran

• sanju
    02-11 10:31 AM
    Some people did not notice that you are not illegal immigrant, you are going thru legal process just like everyone else here. US legal system provides a way to reconcile overstay/out of status situation.
    Anyway, you cannot use your lottery case as that visa number expired back in 03.

You are right! Some people did not notice that moe is not illegal. But some people did notice the moe is an anti-immigrant disguising someone he is not. moe wanted to hear exactly what you told him. Now he will bash legal immigration saying all legal immigrants are actually illegals. Please try to use your brains, maybe just a couple of times every few years.

more...

2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2003 Abt Vw New Beetle Cabriolet. 2003 Abt Audi As4 Cabriolet
  • 2003 Abt Vw New Beetle Cabriolet. 2003 Abt Audi As4 Cabriolet

• nomorelogins
    03-25 04:09 PM
    just remember to keep off any bread that has poppy seeds in it
    :eek:

2010 2003 ABT VW Touran PHOTOS 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. A well known Volkswagen T5
  • A well known Volkswagen T5

• meher
    12-25 12:35 PM
    At present till now based on the talks i had with my employer i donot have any hopes that he will be running the pay stubs.

The pay specified in my LCA is $44000. I have been paid on hourly basis of 43$/hr till now and the pay stubs reflect that. If i go to DOL or go through attorney will i be paid at $44000 or will the previous pay stubs help in getting me the rightful salary.

Sure i will let know the employer name. I am just waiting to have my H1B transfer.

MRD

more...

2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. ABT VW Touareg 2003
  • ABT VW Touareg 2003

• dupedinjuly
    07-18 05:00 PM
    You Status date needs to be before USCIS receipt date.
    USCIS Receipt Date = Date the USCIS mail room assigns on the working day, when package is received.
    Status date = I-94 Issue date.

You can come on August 15 at 11 pm, but if your filight is late by an hour then, you I-94 issue date will be Aug 16. ? You are cutting it too close.
    I have not heard of them looking at time, they go by date. If you are in at 12:01 am then your date will be 8/16/07

Not clear if the I-94 is issued on Aug 16 and receipt date is Aug 16, then what will happen ?

It would be safe to mail the application on Aug 16 by Fedex with USCIS receipt date of Aug 17, it will take care, if your filight is delayed.

I-485 Courier Mailing address for Nebraska Service Center

USCIS Nebraska Service Center
    850 S Street
    ( Ref: P. O. Box 87485 )
    Lincoln, NE - 68508

Find out the right Courier address for your service center if its not Nebraska.

Could somebody explain to me, please, how is it working with the receipt date?

I will be going to my home country on July 21st and coming back on August 15th, 11:00 PM.......

.....my question is: if my lawyer will send the I-485 package on August 15, at 4 PM.....( and I arrive in U.S on August 15 but at 11:00 PM)...the package hits the Uscis on August 16......is it ok? when Uscis sees that I'm physically in U.S?......is it the date when the package hits Uscis or the date when the package was sent by the lawyer......what is the postal mark that Uscis takes into consideration?: the date when Fedex is sending the package( exact date of delivery) OR the date the package arrives at Uscis mailroom?

OR ...Uscis will look at the I-94( when I'm coming back the officer at the port of entry will give me a new I-94) and Uscis will see that I arrived on August 15, at 11:00 PM?

Could someone please clarify this as depending on this I have to change the schedule of my plane flight.

I would really appreciate this.
    Thank you in advance!

hair (VW T5 2003 onwards: T) 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2010 ABT Multivan Volkswagen
  • 2010 ABT Multivan Volkswagen

• akred
    03-09 02:08 PM
    Priority date is the date on which a permanent labor certification was filed for a beneficiary and based on which an underlying I-140 petition is applied.

should be:

Priority date is defined in two ways -

a) For cases with a labor certification, the date on which a permanent labor certification was filed for a beneficiary and based on which an underlying I-140 petition is applied.

or

b) For cases without an underlying labor certification, the date on which the I-140 petition was applied for.

more...

2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. Latest ABT VW New Beetle
  • Latest ABT VW New Beetle

• vinabath
    07-31 12:54 PM
    When you say careful, what do you think needs to be avoided? What are the dos and dont's of a primary applicant who wants to use their EAD?

Dont use.
    1. If your 140 is pending.
    2. If you are still single. You cannot bring the spouse on H-4.
    3. If you think that it may take 3 years to get your GC.

Use. This is a tough one. I do not suggest using it.
    1. You got a nice solid employer who does not care what you do after 40 hours. Want to make some extra money.

hot 2003 ABT VW New Beetle 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2003 ABT VW New Beetle Cabriolet
  • 2003 ABT VW New Beetle Cabriolet

• pappu
    09-08 12:24 PM
    One big question:

Who runs this free calling service?

There is no contact information or legal disclaimers. It is just a one page website.

BTW I tried and it worked. But these questions are important to know this is not a fishy site or what their true goal of providing this free call is.

more...

house 2003 Abt Vw New Beetle Cabriolet. 2003 Volkswagen New Beetle 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. Abt T5 Sport Plus package for
  • Abt T5 Sport Plus package for

• GCMan007
    03-12 09:46 AM
    After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.

EB2- PB Dec2003
    485 Filed date: 08/02/07
    Texas service center

tattoo New ABT VW Touran 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. kit for VW T5 van facelift
  • kit for VW T5 van facelift

• snowshoe
    12-19 02:21 PM
    I went to Consulate General of Mexico, New York this morning, when the Visa officer asked me for my air tickets I told her that I am taking a cruise that has a stop in Calica, Mexico. She told me that a visa is not required in such cases and gave me a flyer that contains this info.

This is a para about Leisure cruises:

"A foreigner of any country traveling to Mexico on leisure trips visiting Mexican maritime ports, are not required to obtain a visa or consular stamp. The passenger should carry its valid passport."

more...

pictures 2003 Abt Vw New Beetle Cabriolet. 2003 Abt Audi As4 Cabriolet 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2003 ABT VW Sporting Van T5
  • 2003 ABT VW Sporting Van T5

• mombemoo
    April 4th, 2005, 08:15 PM
    i love those shots on your website absolutely amazing

Dual exposure is the obvious and best solution to extremes in lighting but it necessitates setting up a tripod etc.
    However, quite often one's best landscapes are an opportunity that presents itself on the spur of the moment. Frequently in these cases the lighting may not fit comfortably into the dynamic range and/or - dare I say it - one's exposure may also be hasty and less than optimum. Dual conversion of a single RAW file is is a great help in this regard. Whilst never quite as good as two separate exposures, I get the impression that the raw converter can extract a remarkable amount of hidden information from a file where the range is not too extreme.
    In analogue terms this would be equivalent to being able to develop a single negative image twice with different dilutions temperatures etc (that would be a neat trick). The resulting image may not be technically perfect but may work perfectly in terms of aesthetics.

Kevin
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~bot/paint/photo.htm

dresses 2003 ABT VW New Beetle Cabriolet 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. Latest ABT VW New Beetle
  • Latest ABT VW New Beetle

• Raj2006
    06-04 10:07 AM
    lawyer paper filed april 15th
    receipt received april 27th
    received date april 16th receipt date april 26th

last soft LUD April 30th

no fp notice or anything since

called them 2 days ago to put in a request for fp cus i am tired of waiting hoped that this would prompt them to look at it.... so far no change

seems like CSC is slow compared TSC. I dont think they issue FP notice for paper filing. There were lot of applications received by CSC in feb..i think thats what is causing the delay. please keep us updated with your status.

more...

makeup ABT VW Touareg 2003 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. 2003 Abt Vw New Beetle Cabriolet. 2003 Volkswagen New Beetle
  • 2003 Abt Vw New Beetle Cabriolet. 2003 Volkswagen New Beetle

• GotGC??
    03-09 07:01 PM
    Just goes to show that reform is the only solution. There is no point waiting out for the Visa bulletins for the next 6-7 months...

But someone was mentioning that unusedvisas for the current year is "released" in the 4th quarter (July-Sep). May be something would come out of that...

In similar context I have a few questions...

The EB2 date is stuck at Jan 08,2003 for months now.I know about retrogression and all that. But can someone explain why the date is not moving? Is it because they ran out of numbers for EB2 for FY 06? (Like they do in H1 cases)
    Also does anyone know why the EB2 visa numbers were dropped from 537 in FY05 to 145 in FY06? and why suddenly in 2006 they granted so many visas(6083 in FY06 vs 0 in FY05) to Schedule A workers (Nurses,Physical Therapist,Aliens with excep ability) ? was Schedule A category backlogged for all these years? I am just trying to get some things cleared about how the visa numbers are allocated.

girlfriend kit for VW T5 van facelift 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. Pictures of VW TRANSPORTER VAN
  • Pictures of VW TRANSPORTER VAN

• ssnd03
    08-16 08:15 AM
    Hi -

Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?

I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?

Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?

I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..

I think sometimes Indian immigration officers and even airline staff get confused with AP. Even in Germany the guy checking the passports was looking at AP funny.

But on average I think they know what it is. I have traveled to India through Germany and I made it back with some anxious moments when they all looked confused at AP.

You may need a transit visa through Europe if you don't have a US visa except AP. I didn't have it though and I was ok. But I had an emergency trip so no time to get these visas.

hairstyles Latest ABT VW New Beetle 2003 Abt Vw Sporting Van T5. VS Styling Sidebars VW T5
  • VS Styling Sidebars VW T5

• s416504
    11-18 01:00 PM
    Please specify time line (MMYY) about your status from begining. Also mention period USCIS asking your legalility. I think You should be OK as long as AOS pending.

chanduv23
    02-17 11:09 AM
    Back in 2007, we did a lot of PR work, we pleaded, begged, motivated, requested ... we kept on doing it consistently.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done. The active folks must motivate the passive folks.

SR2610
    04-13 04:19 PM
    apart from all above there is a risk in going to Canada or Mexico for stamping. If you dont get visa in Mexico, you need to go back to home country to get visa.
    I just entered 7th year, applied for H1 extension, not sure to go to Canada or wait for trip to Home country :(

No comments:

Post a Comment